7 posts Member

Who's your favourite musician?

Replies (6)

Dynamo

64 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Travis Barker for sure

fnyalfonso14

8 posts Member

My favorite musician is Ed Sheeran. I really love all his songs. I usually play it whenever I am with my computer.

Khanhtran123

16 posts Member

Mine would be Jay Chou. He is the god of music. I have been listening to his muaic for 3-4 years now and I still love it so much. I would want to attend his concert and been saving up money for it.

Lidlie

27 posts Member

My favorite musician is Bruno Mars. I just love his songs. He is so multi-talented and can play drums and guitar with unique voice. He is just so energetic and entertaining to watch.

acehive001

10 posts Member

My favorite musician is Paul McCartney of the Beatles for pop music. For Classical it's Chopin. For the sixties instrumental, I'd go for Mancini, Bacharach, and the like. Recent musicians like Sting and his like come in as my favorites too. Music cannot be restyritcted to just one genre and so with the musicians.  

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Not really a favorite artist.  I have a few favorite groups though.  I love Tom Kieffer's voice from Cinderella though so if I had to pick, his voice is what makes me say he is my favorite. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register