Where do you upload your videos to? Content Creator Corner

SeanQ87

64 posts Member
Once you have created your gaming videos and done all your edits, etc.. What places do you upload them to? I currently only upload mine to my YouTube Channel.  What do you upload yours too?
Replies (10)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

When I was a gaming YouTube. I would always upload my videos to that platform or social media. 

Kaynil

31 posts Member

I wanted to give Vidme a go and I regret I didn't even if it ultimately came down.
    I am curious about daily motion but just like vidme I am more of following others rather than uploading my own videos.

So that leaves me with youtube. I've uploaded videos there when it was still young (and I was still young lol) so I guess that's the one I've stuck to for better or for worse. 

queenzelda

82 posts Member

I usually upload to youtube, though I have thought about uploading to Dailymotion, since that's where Erod (the Block Buster Buster) uploads his content to. :3

Jordan

157 posts Member

I've always uploaded my videos to YouTube.

Empire

216 posts Member

I mostly upload to YouTube! it's the biggest network. It gets allot of viewers. But that being said hard to grow like twitch. But google has changed it over the years to bad to worse, I wish that it was better. I mean earning form it is crazy.

Teg

48 posts Member

I like to upload videos to YouTube or Twitch. If I had a good gaming computer that could handle streaming while I play, I'd mostly use twitch for streaming and then upload videos to YouTube as guides.

Kaynil

31 posts Member

That sound like a pretty smart approach Teg.

I have tried twitch through restream platform because I am basically so used to Youtube that even when streaming I stick to it, I know I have a few subscriptions that show up.

I think either way if you're not constant you won't get much out of it. I am no constant. haha.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

I don't make any videos now but maybe in the future I will start and YouTube is the place where I will upload them.

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

YouTube, that's the biggest video sharing social media platform around. By having my videos on YouTube, I'm increasing my exposure. I did live stream on Twitch.TV, but I stopped and decided to focus on YT instead.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I currently upload mine to YouTube, and it's YouTube only for me. My channel is growing every day, and since I built up a fanbase, I do not want to switch platforms anytime soon! YouTube is a pretty big media sharing platform... 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register