Whats for supper? The Lounge

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

What is for supper tonight?  I am making cheeseburgers.  And I also have a chocolate cake in the oven.  The kitchen smells wonderful!  

Replies (7)

tusziget

60 posts Member

Wow, that's really awesome.It is really appetizing how you described your supper.However, as I like to stay fit, I am eating only a fruit, or having a tea in the evening.

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

My mouth is watering now, thanks

I haven't decided on what I'll be having today, but considering that I'm tryin' to loose weight, I'll probably be eating some chicken with a side of plain rice - at least I love rice

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

I personally haven't decided what I am going to be having, but pork and mashed potatoes are in the fridge.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I just had a Black Forest Ham wrap with shredded cheddar cheese.  It was pretty good.  I am getting into a funk where nothing sounds good anymore. 

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Philly Cheese Steak pizza and cheddar and bacon pasta salad.  Yum!  

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Going simple tonight.  Having a steakum on bread with BBQ sauce and some chips.  Just too tired to cook much. 

Alexander

101 posts Member

I haven't decided what I'm having for tea just yet. It's probably going to be spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread on the side. Got to buy the ingredients first! 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register