Patch Notes 1.03 News And Annoucements

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

And here we are again, another patch for you guys to enjoy. Unfortunately, nothing too major again but some new additions that should make your experience here at Hive Gamurs a little better.

1. Remember Me - I have added this so that you guys don't have to keep logging in every time you close your browser. If you don't log out from your account, you will be logged in for 30 days. 
  2. Online Users - The forum will now display users that are currently logged in. I did have a few issues regarding the system updating the last active time of the user so this may be inaccurate sometimes. I will continue to search for a fix but until then it will still be here.
  3. Forum Search - The forum search system has been fixed, a previous bug that meant searches did not find posts has been resolved. Profiles have also been updated with the forum link now taking you to a page where all content by the user is displayed.
  4. New Content - A new posts button has been added to the forum sidebar. This will show you all the posts that have been added to the forum since you last were on Hive Gamurs. Once again, due to the last active feature still being a bit buggy, sometimes posts that you have already seen may appear. We are looking at resolving this as soon as possible.
  5. Case Sensitive Details - A bug allowing people to register with a username already on HG if different cases were used for certain letters has been fixed. Login details are still case sensitive but this will be resolved in the next patch.
Replies (1)

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register