Overwatch or Paladins? Individual Game Threads

Ema90

15 posts Member

Hey guys, I was wondering what you prefer more Overwatch or Paladins and why? I personally find both games good and fun to play. But I have to admit that I prefer Overwatch a tiny bit more, especially because I can easily switch between heroes and that way I am able to contribute better to the team or maybe even secure a win, also all heroes are unlocked. Paladins is also amazing, especially because it is a free game and the developers did an amazing job with it and heroes can easily unlocked with gold. 

Replies (4)

Annejk18

23 posts Member

I prefer Overwatch. I love playing it and I can say I got hooked easily. It has a nice graphic and heroes. My favorite is Widowmaker and Briggitte. 

fishbate

33 posts Member

I have never played both of them but i have seen Paladins and it's quite interesting. I'm still researching about the game by checking out reviews and other details. Since you mentioned Overwatch, i'm gonna check them out too.

Shole

60 posts Member

I'd go with paladins just because they are free to play lol.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

I have played a little bit Paladins. I'm also going to vote for it due to it's being free to play. Well, both video games are pretty similar to each other and you can save some money.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register