Howdy fellow gamers, newbie here! Introductions

Lahn

1 post Member

A lovely day to all of you, Lahnee here. Just like you guys, I'm also a gamer, and I'm so ecstatic to be here. I both love playing games on PC, PS and even in a mobile phone, from classics such as Super Mario Bros, Battle City, Pac Man, and Battle Realms to Counter-Strike, Clash of Clans, Crash Bandicoot, God of War, Resident Evil and Diablo series, and a lot more.

I'm looking forward to sharing my insights and experiences here about a variety of games, as well as making meaningful conversations with you guys.

Replies (2)

Lissiel

20 posts Member

Hello fellow gamers! I am Lissiel, 23 years of age. Ever since my parents got me my own personal computer, I started to play games and turned into a gamer. I Lost of counts and I can't even remember all the games I played because it was so many but the one that I can't forget are:

PC Online Games

-Ragnarok, Flyff, Dragonica, Ran Online, O2jam, Crazy Cart and Special Force

PC Offline games

-Diner Dash, Wedding Dash, Prison Tycoon, Mall Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Pizza Connection 3, Plants Vs Zombies, The Sims 1-4 and etc.

When got my own smartphone, that's the time I got hooked to mobile games both online and offline-- like clash of clans, Lord Mobile, Candy crush saga and lastly the current game I'm playing right now is Mobile legends. 

But the game I am very in love with is the sims. This game is the one that I will play forever. When I play it, all my stress go away and I feel happy again and it's like it recharges me. I know you are familiar with that game, it's very famous. If ever you haven't tried playing it, then I suggest you play it right now.

bunnypen

6 posts Member

Hello guys! A newbie here. I’m Gray and I really want to explore more about the world of gamers because I’m starting to become one. I hope that we can all be friends here and maybe play together some time! 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register