Hi! I am TaffyApple Introductions

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Hello everyone.  I am TaffyApple and I just joined.  I am interested in making new friends.  In my spare time, I like to game and read and write.  In the summer, I love to camp.  My favorites include Dr. Pepper and Dark Chocolate.  And I love kitty cats. 

Replies (10)

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator
    Welcome to Hive Gamers TaffyApple! I hope you will enjoy it here with us!

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Heya Taffy and welcome to Hive Gamurs! I'm pretty sure that you will make new friends here as you said so. Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

JordanH

50 posts Management

Welcome to the forums mate

What type of games do you play?

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed.  

I am willing to try out any game.  I love fighting games the most.  My all-time favorites are Tekken and Mortal Kombat. 

Zanny

3 posts Member

Hi Taffyapple,Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around and reading your posts

abetti17

25 posts Member

Hey TaffyApple, I love your username. What types of games do you most enjoy playing?

Taffyapple

100 posts Member
    Quoting abetti17, posted Apr 14, 2019

Hey TaffyApple, I love your username. What types of games do you most enjoy playing?

Thanks!

I enjoy playing fighting games.  I like Old School stuff.  Tekken and Mortal Kombat are two of my all-time favorites. 

Darya

4 posts Member

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here.

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

I'm a bit late to the welcome party, but nonetheless, welcome to the community and I really hope we'll get along for the duration of your stay

Taffyapple

100 posts Member
    Quoting KAMI, posted Apr 16, 2019

I'm a bit late to the welcome party, but nonetheless, welcome to the community and I really hope we'll get along for the duration of your stay

Thanks, Kami!  I feel that I am pretty easy to get along with   Looking forward to chatting with you more on here. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register