Frostpunk Individual Game Threads

cjymbang

5 posts Member

Is anyone playing Frostpunk? The base-building survival, an emotional game from the makers of This War of Mine.

I think this game should be awarded a BAFTA award or any other equivalent because the game has a lot of content and the gameplay is superb. The only gripe I have with this game is the limited number of scenarios and just like everyone else I am hoping to play a Sandbox, unending mode. The unique thing about this base building game is that the grid where the buildings are built is a circle and is centered around the Steam Generator. This makes you plan ahead and anticipate the layout of your city. Also, you need to plan ahead for the type of city you will have and the ethos you are going to take. 

Hopefully, I am not the only guy that plays this game

Replies (3)

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

I haven't played it yet, but I have watched a couple people play it. Looks interesting enough for me to want to see if I can survive playing it through.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I have never played it. Heard of it and also heard it was pretty cool.  But I do want to play it sometime when I do have the time to do so. 

zoldos

36 posts Member

I have this game.  It's really cool, but I've only played just for a short time.  I'll have to take another look at it.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register