Does anyone do PTC anymore? Beermoney Lounge

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I used to earn some money from PTC but have not done it in years.  For me, getting .00001 for watching ads is not worth it for me.  I remember when there were nickel sites.  That added up fast for me. 

Replies (6)

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

People still do it, and there are people that still earn quite a bit from it. Before I deactivated my google adsense account, the max I was getting a month from $0.50-$10.00 clicks, was $1,000 a month. THe average seemed to be about 450 a month with $1,100 being the highest I got at one time. If I stuck with it, I would be able to work from home from the monthly earnings.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Wow!  $1100 is quite a bit in a month for PTC.  Easy work, that is for sure.  

Shole

60 posts Member

I am trying to get some PTC on my site as soon as it grows enough, hopefully I'll have Joshy's numbers at the end of a month.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Wishing you the best of luck, Shole.  I do hope you get those numbers as well. 

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

I honestly wouldn't touch paid to click sites at all really. They are just awful when you consider how much time you have to spend on it and how little the pay rates are. There are just so many better methods to make money online. For the same time that you could spend clicking on ads, you could make the entire amount by simply doing one 10 minute survey.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I have used paid to click websites before, and the amount of time you have to dedicate for the pay is unbelievable. There are much better ways to make money online - including surveys, writing, & freelance jobs. I plan on staying away from them. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register