Do you exercise? The Lounge

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Do you exercise?  I wish that I could say yes but I am just too tired after working all week to even want to.  Then there are other things I need to do, housework, play with my kitties, and game!  LOL, there just are not enough hours in the day. 

Replies (4)

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

Well, when I have the free time, I will walk. It's a stress reliever to be able to clear the head.

tdbnz

8 posts Member

I Go to  the Gym Generally 2- 3 times a week

Lammchen

28 posts Member

I get 10,000 steps in daily with very few exceptions. I try to get most of those steps done outside by walking/hiking and some days I have to just get them inside whether it's stepping in place or going down into the basement and doing loops. 

I used to do P90X and loved it but it's just too hard on the body. Once you get over 50 you really don't want to be doing repeated squatting because it ruins the knees and I kind of like my knees so I don't do that anymore.

Alexander

101 posts Member

Yes. I exercise every day and participate in at least 30 minutes of one sport. Living a healthy lifestyle doesn't just consist of your 5-a-day, exercising is one of the most important factors too. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register