Disney Movies Sports And Entertainment

Teg

48 posts Member

I don't know about you guys, but even at 30-years-old, I am a kid at heart. I love most of the Disney movies like Frozen, Cars 1, 2, & 3, Star Wars, and many many more. I have a three-year-old who watches Frozen over and over and over again. I kid you not, I am not sick of it yet. I am really looking forward to Olaf's Frozen Adventure and the New Frozen movie coming out in 2018. 

Do you like Disney Movies? What are some of your favorites?

Replies (10)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I do enjoy certain Disney movies such as the Lion King, the Jungle Book and Toy Story. 

Grungie

60 posts Member

Most of them still hold up. Some exceptions might be the Three Caballeros and stuff similar to that.

Empire

216 posts Member

there are allot of  movies that are for older people, I mean M rating movies. 

Even then, watching the good old Disney is like my young years and still enjoy watching them till this day

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member
    Watched a lot of Disney Movies as a child, and still do. One of my all time favourites is Lion King. It's a classic, I've watched it countless times.

Lidlie

27 posts Member

Yes, I do enjoy Disney movies. I even rewatched most of them. My favorites are The Incredibles, Coco, Beauty and the Beast, Big Hero 6 and Toy Story. I highly recommend Coco and Big Hero 6 although these are all good movies.

yuzupon

10 posts Member

I'm 25 and I still greatly enjoy watching disney movies or anything related as long as its animation. One is never too old for it. They actually release really good quality movie too so i think thats one of the factor. Personally, I think Disney movies are a great way to connect with our younger siblings or cousins or anyone we know of. Disney movies does not come with age, it goes for enjoyment for every viewer.

RoseKaizer

30 posts Member

I do enjoy Frozen movies, I really like the character of Ana, and see snow in movie was like I am on that movie too.

Even at my age, I still watched it so many times I enjoyed watching it so much.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I LOVE Beauty and the Beast.  It is such a great movie.  But really, all the Disney movies are great.  And they have great songs, so that helps a lot too.  

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

I haven't seen any of the newer Disney movies (Tangled is the newest one I saw), but I do make a point to watch and enjoy my favorites at least once a year (Lion King & Aladdin).

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

The last recent Disney movie I watched, was the recent remake of Dumbo. Loved this remake.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register