Xbox One X Microsoft

trendingarticles

20 posts Member

I watched the launch of the Xbox One X on youtube.

It was quite exciting.

Replies (7)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I remember when they announced it years ago as project Scorpio and then I believe it was at E3 this year it was Shown as the Xbox One X which to me looked like a duplicate of the Xbox One.

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

I watched on YouTube too, indeed it is exciting! I've created the Xbox One X as a saving goal. I'm aiming to save 500 pounds from online work to buy one to go with my 4K Television in my room

behappie

10 posts Member

I saw it for the first time on YouTube. Good sounds, most excellent graphics and beautiful game environment. I look forward to it's release date.

jimmy

9 posts Member

I hope you don't mind me bringing this back. But I have some questions on Xbox one X.

My cousin & uncle have a Xbox one X. I have noticed that the smoothness & response from controllers are slower IMO. They use the controller that comes with the new Xbox too. Do you guy's notice a difference? I have Xbox one S and I feel it is a lot smoother game play.

Smokey

6 posts Member

I got a One X and absolutely love it. You notice the speed difference immediately from the S. Plus with a 4K tv, it's really really nice! definitely the most powerful console you can buy right now.  

Empire

216 posts Member

Nope. Not an big big fan kind of guy yo get into this at all. Did I watch the new realise? nope

Steveedward

3 posts Member

I am not a big fan of games but still, I believe it was a revolution in gaming.

Danny Boice.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register