Wii Fit Nintendo

Alexander

101 posts Member

Who remembers Wii Fit on the Nintendo Wii console? What was your favourite sport to play? Mine was the Penguin Slide. 

Replies (3)

Lammchen

28 posts Member

My daughter had a Wii Fit but didn't use it as much as she thought she would. I think that the controllers weren't as accurate in responding as we had hoped. There was one game that I can't remember playing that it wouldn't always register the movement properly so it was frustrating. Maybe we just got bad controllers?

Alexander

101 posts Member
    Quoting Lammchen, posted Oct 16, 2020

My daughter had a Wii Fit but didn't use it as much as she thought she would. I think that the controllers weren't as accurate in responding as we had hoped. There was one game that I can't remember playing that it wouldn't always register the movement properly so it was frustrating. Maybe we just got bad controllers?

Did you try replacing the batteries in the controllers? I know it's a stupid question to ask. If not, you could have dropped and damaged them internally. It could have been Mario Kart causing those issues. 

Lammchen

28 posts Member
    Quoting Alexander, posted Nov 11, 2020

Did you try replacing the batteries in the controllers? I know it's a stupid question to ask. If not, you could have dropped and damaged them internally. It could have been Mario Kart causing those issues. 

Yep, we replaced the batteries. They just weren't very good controllers. We didn't play Mario Kart so it wasn't that but I think you may be onto something that it could have been the game we were playing.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register