Who had an Atari? Gamur Lounge

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Anyone on here have an Atari?  We had one and just thought that it was the coolest thing ever.  We loved the games and just the thought of having a counsel.  Not many of people in our area had an Atari at the time, so we really thought we were on top of the world. 

Replies (4)

Shole

60 posts Member

I used to have one but that was so long ago I didn't play much with it, I think my dad had more fun with it than me lol

SWARTHOS

8 posts Member

I had the Atari 2600.  Still have it with all the games up in my attic.  I have tons of stuff going back to '72 and the PONG console.  The memories are much better than the reality for sure.

Lammchen

28 posts Member

When I was in high school my dad ran out and bought an Atari 5200 and my mom was furious with him for spending the money. But then she spent a lot of time playing games while my sister and I were at school and my dad was at work and she had the number one scores for all the games. 

What were some of your favorite Atari games? We loved Super Breakout, Frogger, Moon Patrol, and Centipede.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I never had the Atari, and don't own one to this day. Is it still possible to buy this platform in today's era? If so, what are some good games to purchase with it too? 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register