Which Controller do You Use? Microsoft

Golddisk

58 posts Member

Microsoft offers a couple of different controllers for the Xbox, including the elite which is quite costly. Do you use one other than the basic one? Personally, I just use the basic one and find that I get by just fine with it.

Replies (5)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I just use the basic Xbox One S controller.

shutout

10 posts Member

I stick with the basic one. Actually, I don't think I've ever used a third-party controller (never liked them). My only complaint with the basic one is that the joystick is peeling. (Either that or it's dead skin!) I think it's because I push too hard when playing NHL...

abetti17

25 posts Member

I use the basic one. Back in the 360 days though, I had a modded controller, like many others, to use for MW2. Those were the good old days.

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

I use the slightly improved version they shipped along with Xbox One S and I love it. I have been thinking about upgrading to an elite controller, but forking out that kind of money for a single controller really requires some commitment.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I have two, the basic wireless ones that Microsoft offers. I'm not that fussed about customized controllers, I like to keep it plain and simple. One black and one white.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register