What is your best game you played? Pc

bullet0419

11 posts Member

What is your best game you played?

Replies (5)

MirelaElena

17 posts Member

The best game I played was Warframe. Now I don't play games a lot but I remember that when I found out about Warframe I was so excited. I tried it with my friends and we made a team. We won battles a lot. 

I liked the fact that it was spatial. Back then I was obsessed with space and stuff like that. I liked that I could customize my avatar too so it was a plus. You should try it especially if you have friends that you could make a team with. It's funnier.

MeowsePad

8 posts Member

My favorite game of all time is Ultima Online. I will never love another game in the same way. It was the first major MMORPG, and I started playing it when I was a kid. It's a pretty simple game at its core, but it's truly the most unique open world sandbox experience that I've ever experienced. It did, however, spoil my chances of enjoying another MMORPG for life.

bienn05

11 posts Member

The best game I played is no doubt the "DOTA". I played it since DOTA 1. I really like how they balanced the game. The hero is well-balanced. Today, DOTA 2 is the most popular eSports in the world.

Criso

5 posts Member

The best game I have played is Age of Empires 2, I started playing it since I was a kid, and now I still continue playing it, because in my opinion is the best strategy game, you learn to play it very fast, and now with the new expansions and the multiplayer on Steam it continues alive and even more fresh at least in my opinion, just a few games can do that.

Anyways, this is just my opinion, maybe you don't like the game or the genre, but at least you have heard about it.

Inem

20 posts Member

My friend introduced me to DOTA1 And I'm loving it now, also have passion for battlefield series and evil residents. These are all great games to play at one leisure.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register