Website in a Niche you Dislike Webmaster Chat

TheJason

142 posts Member

Would you make such a site just for cash?  I mean, money talks.  For instance, I don't really care enough about health to make a forum about it - unless, LOL.

Replies (8)

T Dog

120 posts Member

I have to enjoy whatever I'm doing. So no I couldn't make a forum about old truck parts. 

Dynamo

64 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Why would you join a fórum you don't like? I don't really care nor does it bother me if there's a health fórum or probably fitness. I don't really mind it. I love gaming fórums but I know alot of people who don't like gaming fórums.

T Dog

120 posts Member
    Quoting Dynamo, posted Feb 02, 2018

Why would you join a fórum you don't like? I don't really care nor does it bother me if there's a health fórum or probably fitness. I don't really mind it. I love gaming fórums but I know alot of people who don't like gaming fórums.

I think he's talking about making, not joining. 

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

Yes, if I saw a investment or a chance to earn money, of course I would create a forum just for the cash. I'd still put time and effort in creating it and managing the community. I would like to do this, but unsure what niches would be suitable.    

TheJason

142 posts Member

Of course. there's always the possibility you could learn to like something you hate.  That would come from spending a lot of time on it.  For instance, I'm not obsessed (though, I don't hate) gaming, but with increased knowledge that could change.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I would have to love the niche that I am doing.  I just think that it makes it better that way.  I could not do something just for the money if I was not into it. 

tusziget

60 posts Member

Well, if there would be a considerable amount of cash to be earned from creating a website in a niche which I don't like very much, I would do it.There is a chance after studying very much the specific niche that I am going to like it and even find joy working in the specific field.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member
    Quoting tusziget, posted Apr 19, 2019

Well, if there would be a considerable amount of cash to be earned from creating a website in a niche which I don't like very much, I would do it.There is a chance after studying very much the specific niche that I am going to like it and even find joy working in the specific field.

Yes you might end up liking it after you learn all about it.  I know that from all the writing that I have done, I have learned a lot.  Some people are impressed with all the stuff I know about certain things. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register