The Future News And Annoucements

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Progress has been slightly slow these past few months and I do have to take the blame for this. I just haven't been totally focused on the site which has held us back a lot. I just wanted to create this post to reassure you guys and to just talk about the future of Hive Gamurs. 

Starting from tomorrow, I want to dedicate a lot more of my time on the site. I will be working on features, content and the forum. What I want to do is to create a sort of roadmap so that you guys can see what I am working on (in terms of features) and provide thoughts and feedback as well. I hope to have the roadmap up and running within a day or two.

What I would love from you guys is feedback. Your thoughts and opinions are extremely important because it can help us to improve the site. Telling us what you love, hate and would like from Hive Gamurs is extremely beneficial to us. If you do have any thoughts, feel free to post them here. Scared that you are being too negative? We don't care, post it !

Thanks,

Darth

Replies (12)

T Dog

120 posts Member

Forum looks good. Only things that I noticed is that the alerts notification doesn't go away and the recent posts feature doesn't seem to work. Other then that really good!

Golddisk

58 posts Member

Sounds good. One thing I would like to see is a "recent posts" feature where you can see an individual user's recent posts. Right now, you can only really see recent topics they posted in. The notifications thing as T Dog mentioned would be a good fix, too.

Otherwise, I think you're doing a great job.

Jordan

157 posts Member

You're not the only one, I too have been slacking. I will dedicate more time to this community. This is already a great community, we do have places where we can improve; we will improve.

Thank you,

Jordan

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Good to hear guys. Regarding the alerts, I will have that sorted out within the next 2 days. The recent posts thing might take a few more days, just have to figure out what exactly is causing the problem.

T Dog

120 posts Member

Great to see an active staff working hard! Doing a great job staff!

Dynamo

64 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Sounds great. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

The site is looking good. The community is nice and posting here is pleasant. If you want to dedicate more time into it it's only great news. You can improve the activity by adding more staff which will take care of the forum.

Kaynil

31 posts Member

Hey, so long so good. I understand about splitting your focus, it happens. I had to cover for a coworker so that has reduced my time but I got a day off now so I wanted to check on the community.

I really like the look and feel of it right now, and I am sure with you around, the party is only going to get better. 

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member
    In my opinion what needs to be worked on most is activity, we need to expand our forum posts, and traffc. Everything else seems good, I'm going to try be more active here at Hive Gamurs so I can support the online community on it's long journery to success.

bunnypen

6 posts Member

Hi! I’m a newbie here but as far as I can observe, the site seemed inactive? I registered here so that I can meet gamers like me and know more about the world of games. But on the brighter side, your site looks great at all so I do hope that you’ll be active for your site soon! 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register