Temple Run Individual Game Threads

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

Who plays Temple Run? I know I do, I'm addicted to it. It's installed on my iPhone and my iPad.

Replies (11)

Khanhtran123

16 posts Member

I do. The game is not that interesting though. I would rather play MOBA games on my phone

fishbate

33 posts Member

Well i played it before specially on its popular days. Although i had fun playing the game, it all subsided when the game has not evolved significantly. It is still a good game, specially when you need to play during traffic or in travel.

RoseKaizer

30 posts Member

I also do playing temple run during its popular days. It was good app games whenever i played that game i feel like i am the runner that followed by a monster. It was a good game though

EfficientNinja

23 posts Member

I used to play Temple Run too when I first got an Android phone. The last time I played it was years ago. There are lots of games now that have the Temple Run format in the App store and Google Playstore.

RhealaineS

5 posts Member

Yes! I was once addicted to Temple Run. I even installed Temple Run 2. It was really fun. The thrill when you trip and the monsters are after you. It's as if you have to run for your life. Accomplishing missions also gives me some sort of fulfillment and makes me want to accomplish more and more tasks. 

MirelaElena

17 posts Member

I played Temple Run years ago. I didn't love it but neither dislike it.I was in the middle. I found out about Temple Run from one of my classmates that was obsessed with this game. Even in the middle of the classes my classmate played this game. And I installed it because I thought it has to be super cool if so many kids are playing it. (my classmate wasn't the only one). But like I said, I wasn't addicted to it. It was fun though.

Lissiel

20 posts Member

I got addicted to temple run once. Me and my friends compete if who could get the highest score. Before Candy crush, there was a temple run. It was my very first game when I got a smartphone. But right now there are more interesting games and temple run was already behind. But there are still many gamers who love it.

Jerlene

10 posts Member

I don't play a lot of mobile games anymore, just two and Temple Run is not one of them. I would love to be able to log into my old account and play from there though. I don't remember any of my login information though so I think that's a dead end. It was a really good game when I played it though. It got me addicted pretty quickly. I didn't think it would because of its simplicity, but it's not as easy as it looks. I got far in my original account though so if I were to ever play it again it would only be on that account. 

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

Honestly? I have played it before, but it never really got my attention enough to want to play it tons. That specific type of game rarely catches my interest.

Shole

60 posts Member

It was so addicting when it came out, it still is, but I remember I had a bad phone so I couldn't play it. Love the concept and I think the makers got some really good money off of it.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register