Taking it seriously Clans And Tournaments

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

I know that a lot of people when you consider clans think of serious gaming where everyone takes every game seriously and tries their best all the time. But there are some clans which are a bit more relaxed and just for fun. Would you join a clan to be the best at gaming or to just have fun with some other gamers?

Replies (5)

Hux

113 posts Member

I don't normally play with clans, just play with a few mates and have a chilled session. But when we are playing together, depending on the game we'll play quite seriously. CS:GO for example, my mate and I take competitive mode very seriously lol. If I were to join a clan though I would probably expect to play quite seriously.

Jordan

157 posts Member

Depends on the game and the gamemode. When I played CS:GO with my friends and we had a clan, we all played super serious. CS:GO is a very serious game, so yeah. We gotta play serious.

aerodynamik

104 posts Member
    Quoting Jordan, posted Nov 26, 2017

Depends on the game and the gamemode. When I played CS:GO with my friends and we had a clan, we all played super serious. CS:GO is a very serious game, so yeah. We gotta play serious.

This.

GTA clans are more fun though.

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff
    Quoting aerodynamik, posted Nov 28, 2017

This.

GTA clans are more fun though.

I think it helps that clans were built into GTA Online. Anyone can create their own clan and show off their clan tag/logo in the game. Of course, there are some clans that are proper tryhards.

Been rejected from a few which I applied for just to get their cool logo on my car.

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I would join one to have fun, I was in a Sons of Anarchy clan on GTA V for a while, we imitated a motorcycle club, similar to the show, it was great.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register