Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo

Robbie626

3 posts Member

Does anyone remember this Mario game from the Nintendo Gamecube? This was my all time favorite game! I still play this game on the dolphin emulator.

Replies (7)

CM30

6 posts Member

Yeah, I used to really like Super Mario Sunshine too. It was a bit rough around the edges, but it had a lot more charm than the 3D games prior to Odyssey or so.

Grungie

60 posts Member

I need to go back and play this game. It always looked fun

TheJason

142 posts Member
    What I played of it was fun, but too difficult to figure out - like Paper Mario.  That's sort of odd cause the other Mario games can be figured out - even if they're hard in other ways.

CM30

6 posts Member

Yeah, I remember it. Enjoyed it a lot as a kid, even if I see its game design issues a bit more clearly now.

Dkaraly

5 posts Member

I loved it as a child! I still play it sometimes for old time's sake. It was one of my favorite games from the GameCube console, and it was different. I mean, going around islands cleaning and defeating monsters that pollute and contaminate the area was not a very usual plot at the time. At least, not usual in a video game setting. It was very entertaining, though! 

abetti17

25 posts Member

I'm so upset I sold my copy! I definitely am going to go on eBay and get another one when I get the funds.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I never played it, to be honest.  But my nephew had this game and he really liked it a lot.  

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register