Recommend a game Gamur Lounge

Kita

66 posts Moderator

In this topic you can recommend games to other people if they are looking for some help. Or just leave a feedback about a game here. What you like, what you don't like, do you recommend the game or not and why.

Replies (15)

Markiplites

18 posts Member

I recommend Battlefront 2 CLASSIC, still has a good multiplayer with plenty of players still playing oddly enough.

I would recommend staying away from the EA Battlefront's as they are just cash ins...Graphically and sound design is great, but all the other crap put in there by $EA$ is awful

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

Slither.io. I get pleasure out of ringing snakes. Only circle the newbs though.

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I would recommend playing Halo 2 remastered it is an absolute amazing game and the remastered version is even more incredible

Dynamo

64 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Play Skyrim! That's an epic game.

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff
    Quoting Dynamo, posted Jan 28, 2018

Play Skyrim! That's an epic game.

Oh god, please no. I hate that game . I just hated the exploring and having to walk to places you had not discovered/been to yet.

Dynamo

64 posts Hive Gamurs Staff
    Quoting DarthHazard, posted Feb 05, 2018

Oh god, please no. I hate that game . I just hated the exploring and having to walk to places you had not discovered/been to yet.

I totally love that game. Try not to fast travel though.

Inem

20 posts Member

I recommend Fortnite.This is a lovely strategic action game.it a multiple player shooting game.its a survival game that can be played on ps4,Nintendo switch etc.if you like survival games you can try Fortnite.

Lissiel

20 posts Member

2 games I would like to recommend

1. The Sims: I've been playing this game for like-- already more than 10 years and right now, I'm still playing it. If you like life-simulation game, The Sims is the perfect game for you; it's a pc game. You will be able to control and play a life of a person and their fate will be depending on you. From eating, sleeping, going to school, going to work, taking a bath, finding friends, love and building a family and generation-- The Sims has it all.

2. Mobile Legends: It's an online mobile game. I know you have already heard about this game; if not then you just better check it out, guys. If you have played DOTA then it won't be hard for you to play this. It's a 5v5 online game where the goal is to destroy your opponents base. This game is about teamwork and strategy.

Annejk18

23 posts Member

I would recommend Overwatch. I'm really hooked to this game lately. It has a very nice graphic and easy to play. It's a multiplayer shooting game. 

Pendragon20

27 posts Member

For those who have played the early Dragon Ball Z games like the DBZ Budokai and DBZ Raging Blast  in your PS2,  then you have to play Dragon Ball Z - Xenoverse.  In this game you can customize your warrior from a lot of races, it's a good offline and online game.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register