Recent posts Feedback And Support

T Dog

120 posts Member

Is there somewhere to see all the posts thats been made since I was last online?

Replies (6)

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

We do have the feature, there is a button on the sidebar (blue one) that says "New Posts". This will *should* take you to a list of posts made since you were last online. Unfortunately, it doesn't work at the moment. I am looking at fixing it, it may take a day or two.

T Dog

120 posts Member

Awesome! I think that is an important feature for the forum. It's how I find what to post on. 

Kaynil

31 posts Member

Hopefully, it is an easy fix permission thing. Most likely it is an option you have to tick on or off for each section, that for some reason seems to be off by default for everyone. 

Best of luck with it. c:

Jordan

157 posts Member

Unfortunately since Darth did the backend to this site himself, he will have to implement that feature. I wish it was that easy, I have been yelling at him for awhile to fix it.

All in all it would be a very great feature that will promote activity within the community,

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff
    Quoting Kaynil, posted Feb 01, 2018

Hopefully, it is an easy fix permission thing. Most likely it is an option you have to tick on or off for each section, that for some reason seems to be off by default for everyone. 

Best of luck with it. c:

If only it were this easy. Unfortunately, since the site has been custom built, it's not as easy as switching something on. But I will be looking at fixing it soon

Kaynil

31 posts Member
    Few custom build communities I have seen as nicely looking as this one. I know I am late on it but congrats on that effort. I hope you guys can find what is the issue. :3

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register