Patch Notes 2.00 News And Annoucements

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

It's been a hectic month. Several patches later and here we are, with patch 2.00. And boy is this a big patch. I hope you guys enjoy everything and if you have any questions, ideas or feedback then please feel free to post it here or in the "Feedback & Support" section.

1. Beta - And Hive Gamurs is no longer in the BETA phase. The site is more or less almost perfect in terms of what we wanted (feature wise) so we are now not in BETA anymore.
  2. Clans - A big feature that we hope to be a popular one amongst our users. Clan management is now here, although more features will be developed in the next few months. We would like to bring a tournament system for clans and we aim to have this ready sometime in January. 
  3. Avatars - You've been asking for it, now we finally have it. You can now upload your own avatar or just use your Gravatar.
  4. Homepage - The homepage has had a bit of a redesign
  5. Brand Changes - We have a new logo and brand new social media designs as well. Hope you guys like the new look
  6. Christmas - Christmas is fast approaching and because of that, we have several content coming very soon. Until then, enjoy the little Santa hat on top of our brand new logo .
  7. Several Bug Fixes - Last post link not going to the last post has been fixed, last login information is now much more accurate, bullet points appear for any unordered lists.
  8. Posts - When you reply to a topic, you will be taken to your last post and not the first message of the topic. 
Replies (8)

Jordan

157 posts Member

♫ 'Tis the season to be patchy 

EDIT: My Avatar is now updated.

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

Very nice, love the new logo and homepage as well. 

As for clans, I hope this feature will be used frequently as it could be a very good addition to our community - however we'll need to grow some bigger in order to see some use of it.

Empire

216 posts Member

Clans, I don't see any point of having that just yet and it's an missing page anyway. Christmas! nice even that we still in November  

Starting to come together 

DarthHazard

Quoting Empire, posted Nov 29, 2017

Clans, I don't see any point of having that just yet and it's an missing page anyway. Christmas! nice even that we still in November  

Starting to come together 

What do you mean by "missing page" exactly?

Empire

216 posts Member
    Quoting DarthHazard, posted Nov 29, 2017

What do you mean by "missing page" exactly?

It's an 500 error page

DarthHazard

Quoting Empire, posted Nov 29, 2017

It's an 500 error page

Thanks for reporting that. Issue should be fixed now

fords8

112 posts Member

Thanks for the patch notes. Great work!

Empire

216 posts Member
    Quoting DarthHazard, posted Nov 29, 2017