Patch Notes 1.06 News And Annoucements

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Time for another patch. This will be the last patch for a while because I will be bringing a huge patch next time that will bring in some great new features and also take us out of the beta phase .

1. Mobile - Alerts & Inbox links have been added to your dropdown when browsing on mobile. Quote and other post related buttons have also now been added when you are on mobile.
  2. Quote - The username of the person you are quoting has been added to the the quote page
  3. Who's Online Staff - Staff will now be highlighted in blue and in bold on the forum who's online section.
  4. Articles - Post tags have been removed from the blog articles
  5. Locked Topics & Quoting - A bug that allowed users to quote messages even though the topic was locked has been fixed.

I have seen everyone's feedback regarding the alert system. I wasn't able to change it so that alerts would be marked as read when you click on it but I will have it done for the next patch. Since you guys will have to wait a bit for the next patch, I thought I would share some of the features that would be coming.

• Avatars - Uploading your own avatar will be coming!
  • Clans - Clan management will be coming to Hive Gamurs, allowing you to create or join your very own gaming clan.
  • I've posted - An indicator will be added for topics you have already participated in.

A lot more features will be coming but those will be a few of the main ones. I hope you guys enjoy the current patch and look forward to the next one. If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to post them here

Replies (5)

Empire

216 posts Member

Able to upload your own avatars yeah about time to, looking forward to able to upload an nice car image 

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

Awesome.

Rey

166 posts Member

Signature Please    

Hux

113 posts Member
    Quoting Rey, posted Nov 22, 2017

Signature Please    

Post any suggestions in the Feedback & Support section  

Rey