Most posts on a forum? Webmaster Chat

T Dog

120 posts Member

What's the most posts you've ever had on a forum? For me it's around 5k on a forum I used to own. 

Replies (20)

Empire

216 posts Member

Me, I made like 15,000 posts on an forum.

JordanH

50 posts Management

The biggest forum I ever owned had 2.2 million posts before selling it. Of course, at the time, the forum was also over 10 years old!

Empire

216 posts Member
    Quoting JordanH, posted Feb 23, 2018

The biggest forum I ever owned had 2.2 million posts before selling it. Of course, at the time, the forum was also over 10 years old!

HOLY DAMN, 

Smokey

6 posts Member

Somewhere around 25k on the old gameshark forums back in the day.

Jerlene

10 posts Member
    I had a bunch of forums of my own and posting was always a priority to me so I won't count those. My highest post count on a forum I was just a member of was twelve thousand. I made those on Digital Point. I was really active on that forum when I first started out as a webmaster and doing my internet marketing and what not. Digital Point made me a lot of money so I tried my best to stay active. I still have that account and will check it from time to time. I never post there anymore though. Sadly, it's pretty dead.

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

I've had numerous accounts over the years at several different forums. The most that I had made that is still with an account that I haven't deleted, and still is active, is currently over 16,000 posts for just my own account. On a separate forum, if I had not deleted my account a few different times, I probably would have tallied over 30,000 posts by the time I disappeared from the forum for a few years.

Fusious

3 posts Member

I think I was around 5 or 7k on pawngame forums back in the day. I for sure miss that place. 

tusziget

60 posts Member

I have over 7,000 comments in Forum Coin and over 6,000 messages in Beermoneyforum.These are the forums where I was more prolific during these years.Paid to post forums are my favorite earning methods.

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator
    Quoting tusziget, posted Apr 19, 2019

I have over 7,000 comments in Forum Coin and over 6,000 messages in Beermoneyforum.These are the forums where I was more prolific during these years.Paid to post forums are my favorite earning methods.

Sounds like you enjoyed making posts over at Forum Coin. I know of the place, but never registered there, due to some of the lower quality members that posts there.

Alexander

101 posts Member

The posts I have had on a forum is on a website called Forum Promotion. When writing this post, my forum count is well over 8,000 posts on the community. That's a lot of messages, to say the least!

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register