Mobile Games Gamur Lounge

Teg

48 posts Member
Designers and developers have been making mobile versions of games for several years. Candy Crush, Hidden Objects, Escape Rooms, Bejeweled, Poker, Words w/ Friends, Game of War, and thousands of other games are available through the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Do you like to play mobile games? What are some of your favorites?
Replies (12)

Jordan

157 posts Member

I play some, I'm not a heavy mobile gamer. I play simple games that get your mind going and are infinite.

Simon

10 posts Member

I don't really play games on my phone because I tend to lose interest in those mobile games really quickly. The only game I've really played on my phone for an extensive time was Age of Empires Castle Siege.

Golddisk

58 posts Member
    I get games for my phone all the time, but similarly to Simon, I don't find myself playing the majority of them for very long or consistently. 

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member
    Quoting Jordan, posted Jan 04, 2018

I play some, I'm not a heavy mobile gamer. I play simple games that get your mind going and are infinite.

I agree, I'm not an intense gamer. I do play mobile games though, I enjoy angry birds from time to time.

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

I used to be addicted to mobile games but just don't bother anymore. Clash Royale and Clash of Clans used to be the ones that I would spend hours on but when my exams came around, I decided to sell my accounts and I'm kind of glad that I did really.

Lidlie

27 posts Member

Yes, I love mobile games. I actually have a lot of games on my phone. Some of my games are PUBG, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Rules of Survival. I enjoyed playing these games with my friends. The good thing about mobile game is that you can play it anywhere.

nekonieden

5 posts Member

I remember I got addicted to Clash of Clans and Clash Royals but my ex boyfriend hacked my account and sell my account from his friends. I really got annoyed that time because he did that thing. He don't even tell me in the first place before selling it to his friends.

Inem

20 posts Member

I love candy crush and temple run and in have been playing them for ages Infact I'm addicted to the two mobile games .I will be downloading more soon 

Inem

20 posts Member

I love candy crush and temple run and in have been playing them for ages Infact I'm addicted to the two mobile games .I will be downloading more soon 

tubaabara

1 post Member

I always want to play piano but my family is too poor and now I'm too old and I have to work to earn living. I tried magic tiles 3 and it gave me really positive feeling.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register