Last game that you played Gamur Lounge

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

What was the last game that you played and what platform was it on? Did you have fun or did you play a game like FIFA that just frustrates you so much ?

Replies (100)

Steve5

20 posts Member

The last game that I played was Clash Royale. It's a mobile game. While I find that it's fun, it can get frustrating at times. You're sort of always losing due to other players.

ion

5 posts Member

Dota using PC.  This game is one of the most addicted game and popular in our country.  A lot of my friends used to play this, but honestly, I don't have to play any games right now because of my schedule.

MomoStarr16

10 posts Member

Old school RPG Suikoden 2. I just love reminiscing things by playing my old favorite games. Feels so nostalgic.

juulicob

5 posts Member

Super Mario RPG! I played it as a kid but never owned the game and I finally found it for a good deal. Been playing it non stop the past few days  

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

The last game that I played was Battlefield V. The open beta is currently open so I'm trying it out to see whether or not I like the game. I'm still undecided to be honest.

Shole

60 posts Member

Last game I played was NBA2k14 lol now it's gonna be Heartstone soon.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Played some War Thunder with a tank. I was killing people with one shot, they have been killing me with one shot and after all I ended up rage quitting, lol.

Hux

113 posts Member

Mine would be Battlefield V. It released on Origin Access a little while ago so I decided to renew my membership to play it. I’ve also been playing a lot of GTA V and Apex Legends.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Grand Theft Auto V Online. Decided to join some random heist and I regret it. Spent an hour and finally gave up on it as the other players kept dying.

marteebee

7 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Middle Earth: Shadow of War - love slaying me some orcs!

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register