Have You Ever Cheated In Online Multiplayer? Pc

shutout

10 posts Member

Has anyone every blatantly cheated in online multiplayer? I'm mainly talking about hacks.

I'll be honest, back in the day when I used to rage StarCraft, I downloaded a  hack that allowed you to see the entire map. I honestly think that 90% of the people I played against used it (as I played the WW UMS game modes)... so I had to do it to stay competitive.

Replies (12)

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

Thank you for being honest, takes a lot of courage and strength. I've never download mod panel or any form of hacks. I'd consider it cheating, it's not fair on the others players who are playing legitimately

Kita

66 posts Moderator

No, I haven't cheated! Never! I like to play real without any hacks. I don't think a person will want to play against a cheater.

Henrywrites

24 posts Member

I don't feel there is need for me to cheat in any online game just to win the challenges that comes in the game. As a competitive gamer, I feel happy when I win fair in most games that I've played instead of having to go through hacking them just to make things easy for me.

EfficientNinja

23 posts Member

No. I don’t use cheats or hacks if the game is an online multiplayer. It would be fine to use cheats on games like Grand Theft Auto or other single player games because you aren’t ruining the experience of other people.

Lissiel

20 posts Member

Sometimes I'm really tempted to cheat, especially in multiplayer games. But I know if I cheat, I would just try it again and again. Then if I cheat that much I got bored and stop playing the game. So I'm doing my best to play hard and to stay away from cheating. I'm kind of afraid too if you are going to cheat online, the admin will find out and band your account.

If you really are a real gamer and you love challenges, stop cheating. When you win the challenge with your work hard-- you will feel that fulfillment. But one piece of advice gamers, if you play hard just make sure that you work hard too and don't ever forget to eat and have enough sleep.

Ema90

15 posts Member

I have never cheated, never felt any need to do so... If I can't get good at the game myself, what's the point in trying to play it or at least that is how I feel about cheating. I don't even like it when someone else does it, it can be annoying and it isn't fair to people who are trying to have fun and eventually polish their skills

behappie

10 posts Member

I do that sometimes but don't feel so good about it. Most times, I try not to because it's not honourable.

HopeStar

7 posts Member

I am not going to lie.  Yes, I have cheated on single player before.  Don't like to do it.  But I have in the past.

anyona54

10 posts Member

Hacking into an online game is very difficult if you do not have the background knowledge of how the game works. I personally have seen fellow school mates who take computer science perform massive hacks on the games that they will defeat you in less than a minute in a fights multi play.

Shole

60 posts Member

I used fly and speed hacks for world of warcraft on private servers. I was caught a few times but usually it went smooth as i used them only to advance a bit from the starting levels.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register