Greatest PC Game ever Gamur Lounge

Pendragon20

27 posts Member

For me it has to be StarCraft seconded by WOW, I mean it's super exciting and addictive to play that you won't look for another game for years.

Replies (11)

ion

5 posts Member

When I was in college I think the Counter strikes and the Red alert.  That was my favorite games before, but actually right now, I don't know, I'm not really active in playing games right now, I just want to ask the same question also.

fishbate

33 posts Member

I vote for Age of Empires and Red Alert, i have been playing these games for so long and i even have a copy just to make sure that i can install it every time i want to.

a_jerobon

4 posts Member

Mine is Age of Empires. I played a lot in highschool and my parents were complaining that I had put my school work in parking just to play. 

Henrywrites

24 posts Member

While StarCraft is great and happened to be played by a whole lot of people, I don't think that it is the best that we have out there as a whole lot of the gamers that we have here played PES football for so long even staying without food to enjoy the game.

Jelineex

2 posts Member

My most favorite of all time is Star Craft. I remember playing it for 6 hours in daily basis. I even skipped classes just to play the game. It keeps my mind busy. I am well entertained with this game.

Vaulient

1 post Member

I would say Counter Strike. No doubt about it.

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

For me, it's a toss up between the Dune 2000 game, and Starcraft. I have had great fun playing both games.

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

Even after all these years I can't decide. I'm torn between Sleeping Dogs and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I adore both games and I make sure to play them at least once per year if not more often.

Shole

60 posts Member

Warcraft III may be the best I ever played as I played it for an incredibly long time, and it is still good to this day, now they are even publishing a HD version of it called Reforged, it looks amazingly good.

After that I'd say it's World of Warcraft(Duh) and Skyrim, also NBA2k11, the option to be in the D-league just made it so awesome!

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I rarely play games on my PC.  I used to play fun games all the time, such as RollerCoaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon.  Never really played much for other games though. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register