Games That Make You Mad Gamur Lounge

Teg

48 posts Member

We all have games that make us mad. I have games that really piss me off. Example, World of Warcraft pisses me off to no end because the developers decided you had to work your butt off to get flying in the latest expansion(s) instead of being able to purchase flying from a flight trainer. It drives me crazy. 

Or, when I'm playing a strategy based game and another player is able to come over and zero me in one hit. Something like Game of War on mobile. Another thing that pisses me off about that game is that in order to get anywhere in the game and become powerful enough to enjoy it, you have to make a ton of in-app purchases. It's enough to make a person go broke (trust me haha).

So, are there any games that make you mad? What is it about them that makes you mad?

Replies (9)

Hux

113 posts Member

My main one is probably CS:GO. I love the game so much but it's so infuriating when playing online competitive and you get matched with people who really don't know what they're doing. Then you're forced to sit up to an hour and a half in a horrible game lol.

TheJason

142 posts Member

In regards to the above poster, I'd have to say, "This is strange.".  Seems like if your playing a game against someone bad, then they'd lose.  That would be a quick game.  However, quick games could be a bore also, tbh.

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

It would have to be FIFA for me. I think a lot of the community is actually like me because there are a million problems with the game but EA just don't seem to give a damn about fixing it. It seems the community can't really get together either like the community got around and got Battlefront 2 slightly fixed

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

Remember a long time ago I used to play The Warriors. there was a mission where you had to run away from the hi hats leader on a rollercoaster line and i always kept getting run over it was so frustrating i usually also get quite annoyed when playing Call of Duty multiplayer.

jaroslavnovak

2 posts Member

Does anyone still remember the flappy bird? Where to download it now? The last time I saw it is on techbigs.

mikel877

7 posts Member

emadmosaad

1 post Member

Does anyone still remember the flappy bird? Where to download it now? The last time I saw it is on apkwolf

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator
    Quoting emadmosaad, posted Aug 15, 2020

Does anyone still remember the flappy bird? Where to download it now? The last time I saw it is on apkwolf

That game was annoying to play.

immortalGoku1452

1 post Member

I love playing gta sanandreas and commondos men of courage and coc mod apk. these 2 games are old af but still loveplaing them. I got them from this site.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register