Games on your Smartphone Gamur Lounge

Pendragon20

27 posts Member

What downloaded games do you have in your smartphone now?

I have Tower Conquest which always gives me a quick play. Hungry Shark and 3 Chess games, I've got Kasparov, it's my fave.

Replies (19)

Sam

1 post Member

Weirdly, I mostly play Tycoon games on my phone! They're so repetitive though. But I do love a bit of paper.io. It's similar to agar and slither and other .Io games. Your aim is to control the most territory. 

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

Currently I only got Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links (which honestly I haven't played since the first couple of hours after initial download) and The Elder Scrolls: Blades, which I play on and off, mostly waiting to see if Bethesda will improve the game or keep it a pay-to-win mess it currently is.

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Just recently started to play more actively Clash of Clans again. And also, re-downloaded Pou as there are some funny mini-games I want to play.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I rarely play games on my smartphone.  Right now I just have Candy Crush only because that is what was already installed on it.  I prefer to just surf the net on my phone. 

Shole

60 posts Member

PUBG mobile and a chinese game called Free Style Basketball (only available from a chinese app store). Both games are similar to pc games, and that's what I usually look for in mobile games, other than that most mobile games are boring to me.

jimmiearana

1 post Member

Rolling sky game, a pretty world with sweet tune where you navigate a ball with your finger.

trpimirtadic

2 posts Member

Now I'm very happy with Minecraft apk mod rather than violent shooting game for kids.

fotso

1 post Member

I have Clash Royale. I like that you can earn stuff for free. You don't have to pay money just to win like other games. Though, you need to spend a lot of time playing just to get ahead.

mikel877

7 posts Member

You can access The best free online game and application store today to find and download the hottest games today

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register