Games on your Smartphone Gamur Lounge

Pendragon20

27 posts Member

What downloaded games do you have in your smartphone now?

I have Tower Conquest which always gives me a quick play. Hungry Shark and 3 Chess games, I've got Kasparov, it's my fave.

Replies (19)

Steve5

20 posts Member

I have Clash Royale. I like that you can earn stuff for free. You don't have to pay money just to win like other games. Though, you need to spend a lot of time playing just to get ahead.

ion

5 posts Member

Right now, nothing, it drains my battery fast that's why I removed or uninstalled all the games on my phone, but before, it has COC or clash of clans and some mini games.

kammy

20 posts Member

I have a good emulator. This is why I can go back on the games that I loved as a teen. Now I have Harvest Moon, Final fantasy and Tekken on my phone. Good gameplay from PSP and PS1. 

berry

14 posts Member
    I have so many games on my phone ,those that came with the phone and the downloaded ones I try to play them all.I have racing Racer,chess,emulator, FIFA, wrestling, temple run and lots more.

Khanhtran123

16 posts Member

I played Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans, and Temple Run. They are all good game but they fall into totally different categories. Try them out if you haven't. They are interesting

RoseKaizer

30 posts Member

I have clash of clans because that was my favorite game until now, I was addicted with that game. I also have candy crush on my phone, I also enjoy playing that game it was also a challenging game. I have also clash royal and zombie tsunami.

Lissiel

20 posts Member

I have mobile legends on my phone. So far this is the longest game that I played for so long. I usually uninstall a game when I feel like I'm already bored with it. But with ML I will never get bored with it. Maybe because, there are lots of things going on, on the game. You can also play with different people across the globe. It's very fun for me.

bienn05

11 posts Member

My smartphone has only 2 games, Rules of Survival and Homescapes. I play Rules of Survival when I have the internet connection while I play Homescapes when I don't have internet connection. I play Homescapes when travelling whil I play ROS when at home.

Shellye

1 post Member

Games I have on my phone:

Minecraft

Ball Mayhem at Apknite

Super Mario Run

abetti17

25 posts Member

I have an emulator as well. So lately I've been playing all the classics: Mario Kart, Super Mario Bros., etc. I just wish I could play Super Mario Sunshine. Best game ever!

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register