Games for Younger Children Gamur Lounge

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

My nephew is turning 8 pretty soon and he wants games for his PS4.  What games do you think would be good for him to play?  No violence please or adult content. 

Replies (4)

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

If you're OK with cartoon violence, then I suggest Crash Bandicoot N. sane Trilogy and Spiro Reignited Trilogy. If you're absolutely against any kind of violence, then the parents picked up the wrong console for the kiddo, because outside of puzzle games I doubt there are any games suitable for children on PS4 that don't contain any violence whatsoever. 

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Maybe try Minecraft? It's sure a lot of fun if the person have never played it before. Also, Grand Theft Auto V is also a good recommendation. Not sure if you would accept the level of "violence" as there are a lot of toxic players.

Shole

60 posts Member

Journey is amazing. I think it's great for a kid to explore and see something different. Also there should be racing games and minecraft and probably  some card games that could be downloaded and played. Def should see some multiplayer brawl games (2d) so you both can have fun.

jaroslavnovak

2 posts Member

Yep, Minecraft. Check Monster Super League on techbigs. All the monsters are as cute as Pokemon with anime graphics. That fantasy world will have really good influences on the kid's imagination.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register