Fortnite Individual Game Threads

Golddisk

58 posts Member

Anyone here play Fortnite? What tactics do you use when playing?

I only play the Battle Royale mode as I have not bought Save the World mode. I plan on waiting until it is released for free. I haven't won a match yet but I have finished in 2nd place several times. 

I don't think I am overly tactical while playing it, but I do like to pick a place somewhat far from the main route the bus follows so I can get some guns mostly on my own before worrying about having to fight a bunch of people.

Replies (7)

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

I bought it but was a total waste of money. I hate that game. The only way I survive more then 5 minutes is when I stay in the dark.

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Love the Battle Royale mode. Like you, I'm waiting until its free next year to play the save the world mode.

Just won a solo game. Thats my second ever solo win

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I still haven't had the chance to play this game, howeve, I hear good things!

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

Weird to come back to this thread and think about how far this game has come. I now have several wins and Fortnite is one of the most popular games around the world.

Jordan

157 posts Member
    Quoting DarthHazard, posted Sep 08, 2018

Weird to come back to this thread and think about how far this game has come. I now have several wins and Fortnite is one of the most popular games around the world.

Rare post from Darth lol

Jerlene

10 posts Member

I am not a fan of Fortnite. I like that it's a combination of Minecraft and Call of Duty. That's what got me to even watch it being played. But it doesn't really look good enough to get me to play. I watched my ten and seven year old nephews play it and they were having a ball. It seems like it's geared more toward kids and not adults. That's another reason why I don't want to play it. Although I do know there's a lot of savage killings which aren't very childish, but still.

Shole

60 posts Member

How will this game age I wonder as it is simple and I don't see it growing as other games that progress more and more. But well it's the genre of the last 3 years that's for sure so I wonder how long it will take for it to die down and be overtaken by the competition.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register