Fast & Furious Sports And Entertainment

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

I don't even know how many films there are, like 8 or 9 at the moment? Do you guys like the series?

Replies (8)

Jordan

157 posts Member

I liked the series. Now they are just milking it. It's not even centered on cars now. AND WHEN DO THEY STOP FOR GAS?

I'll still watch the series because I love movies.

Rey

166 posts Member

I heard they going have Justin Bieber replace Paul walker 

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

I LOVE the series!

@Rey, I think someone fooled you, lol.

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I haven't seen them all, however, that ones that I have seen were actually pretty good. 

Hux

113 posts Member

I used to love them, you know, when it was actually about cars.. The new one isn't that bad, it's just stupidly unrealistic action and it's boring. I miss when it was about heavily modified cars and street racing instead of the same muscle cars mounted with guns..

Empire

216 posts Member

I seen just about all of them, yet the last was way over the top. They go crazy sometimes

RoseKaizer

30 posts Member

I just watched fast and furious 6 and 7, i love this movie because it was like a car race, and i love the character especially vin diesel, i also like paul walker even hes now gone.

When i first watched this movie, it really catch my attention, the story was good and i have learned a lesson in this movie especially about Friendship.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Not really.  I mean if they just had a few movies it would be fine.  But 8 or 9 is just taking it too far. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register