Fan of Nintendo? Nintendo

JennyorAlice

38 posts Member

What makes you a fan of Nintendo?  How long have you been a fan of Nintendo?  What makes you keep coming back to Nintendo year after year?

Replies (10)

TheJason

142 posts Member
    It's very simple. I like Mario and Donkey Kong - and other consoles don't have them.  Anyway, I would like to try other consoles, but I will always get Nintendo as a first choice.

Kaynil

31 posts Member

They tend to redefine things. The Smash formula redefined fighting games, the splatoon one redefined third person shooters multiplayer. I like that they push around. I also like their vibrant colours. Their worlds ignited my imagination since I was a kid.

pamz

3 posts Member

yup, I am a big fan of Nintendo because it is my very first gaming console, I had it when I was 6-7 I guess, Nintendo opened up a big part of my life. 

Nintendo gave me an interesting new life looking forward to different stories sealed in every games I played.

It started my passion for gaming, and I owe it all in Nintendo, if I didn't learned about Nintendo, I might be a different person today,.

behappie

10 posts Member

Nintendo is a lot interesting. Different stories in every game;  there is always something new to look forward to. It's a lot easy with Nintendo.

Shole

60 posts Member

I just recently started to be a fan of it as I started to use the Switch. It's quite the console that you can take with you, I love it, I can play wherever I am!

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Yes, I am a fan of Nintendo.  I have been for years!  I remember getting one right after they came out.  I had to fight with my sisters to play it.  But we had a blast with it.  I loved playing so many games on it.  I do not feel that I had a favorite at that time. 

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Nintendo, but I did enjoy pretty much every console and game I've bought over the years. I'm gonna say that out of all the game companies, I'm the least worried about Nintendo doing something that'll fuck up the industry and introduce yet another way of milking your player base - definitely a compliment in my eyes.

Habi

10 posts Member

It's a good console, good price it's revolutionary too ! It has the classic feel of retro style of gaming while being modern!

tdbnz

8 posts Member

Nintendo is good I have gameboys

TopSilver

7 posts Member

I've been a fan of Nintendo for a good bit. Some of my favorite Nintendo games are the Mario Kart series and also the Pokemon games which are much better in my opinion when they are not open world and most of them are quite fun. I also enjoy other games. I don't play it as much as Xbox One though which is what I like the best.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register