Euro Truck Simulator 2 Individual Game Threads

Kita

66 posts Moderator

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a simulating and relaxing game in which you are turning into a truck driver in Europe. You are driving your truck while completing jobs and earn in-game money. There are levels which represents your game progress and when you gain enough XP from jobs you can select 1 ability to level up. There are loans too to help you buy your first truck. Later in the game you can start your own truck company and hire people to work for you. There is also a multiplayer which is very fun.

Here you can discuss anything about the game. Do you have any plans when playing or you are doing it just for fun?

Replies (5)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

I know someone who used to play a game called farm simulator however I don't see the entire aspect of it but that might just be me.

Ema90

15 posts Member

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is amazing, I also use an xbox controller which lets me sit back and relax after a long and hard day, just driving around in my truck. I find it so relaxing and fun, there is no need to think about anything. Just relax and enjoy the ride while delivering goodies. 

Shole

60 posts Member

It is indeed an amazing game, really relaxing, I still prefer the old one tho, the 18 Wheels of Steel. But I never tried the online one so I think that might change my mind. Did anyone play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online? How did it feel?

Kita

66 posts Moderator
    Quoting Shole, posted Apr 09, 2019

It is indeed an amazing game, really relaxing, I still prefer the old one tho, the 18 Wheels of Steel. But I never tried the online one so I think that might change my mind. Did anyone play Euro Truck Simulator 2 online? How did it feel?

I started to play mainly in the multiplayer as I find it more fun compared to the singleplayer. It's definitely a better experience but sometimes (not that much) you will meet a troller there who will ram into you on purpose just to make you mad. Expect those "players" everything is fine.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I was told this would be a good game for my nephew to play.  I will have to recommend it to him.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register