Economic crash coming soon? The Lounge

TheJason

142 posts Member

Some economists think so - and it's kind of strange as 30s, 40s haircuts are also back.  Anyway, the newer generation is certainly more conservative and cynical, much like that generation - mainly because this isn't a boom-time era like in the 90s, when I went to university.

Replies (5)

tusziget

60 posts Member

I don't think there will be an economical crash.The situation is the same for years.What I like mostly that the salaries were raised with some percent which is a good sign for the future.However, you never know...

Alexander

101 posts Member

And 2020, has caused economic crashes worldwide. I don't know how many years it'll take for the recovery of economies & to pay any debts owed. Millions of people have lost their jobs due to a Virus! 

Hopefully, 2021 will a better year. 

Lammchen

28 posts Member
    Quoting Alexander, posted Oct 19, 2020

And 2020, has caused economic crashes worldwide. I don't know how many years it'll take for the recovery of economies & to pay any debts owed. Millions of people have lost their jobs due to a Virus! 

Hopefully, 2021 will a better year. 

This has been a really bad crash of the economy but the good news is that it doesn't have to last if we can fully open up businesses. Where I live there are still way too many restrictions so businesses cannot remain viable and the hospitality industry is suffering the worst. The science isn't backing up the lock downs since we have been restricted for too many months and the virus is still active.

Alexander

101 posts Member
    Quoting Lammchen, posted Oct 19, 2020

This has been a really bad crash of the economy but the good news is that it doesn't have to last if we can fully open up businesses. Where I live there are still way too many restrictions so businesses cannot remain viable and the hospitality industry is suffering the worst. The science isn't backing up the lock downs since we have been restricted for too many months and the virus is still active.

Lockdowns are no good for our mental wellbeing, physical wellbeing, or the economy! Nightclubs, Airlines, and packaged holiday companies are the worst-hit sectors. Maybe mass instant testing at Airports & Nightclubs would work? 

Lammchen

28 posts Member
    Quoting Alexander, posted Oct 23, 2020

Lockdowns are no good for our mental wellbeing, physical wellbeing, or the economy! Nightclubs, Airlines, and packaged holiday companies are the worst-hit sectors. Maybe mass instant testing at Airports & Nightclubs would work? 

You're right! Lock downs didn't really help over all for many reasons. Do you think our governments learned from all this?

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register