Duck Hunt Nintendo

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Who remembers the game Duck Hunt on Nintendo?  I remember playing it but I was never good.  I actually had to get right up to the screen in order to hit any ducks, lol.  Did anyone else do this?  I know I cheated but it was a hard game for me. 

Replies (9)

tusziget

60 posts Member

If I remember well, I played this game couple of times, but actually was not a big fan of this type of games.I liked rather diamond hunting, Mario bros, adventure games, puzzles.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

I have never played diamond hunting.  Actually, I have never heard of it.  May have to look into that. 

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

Duck Hunt was my jam on the NDS back when I was a kid. I love games that have me use non-standard controllers or other kind of accessories.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Yes KAMI, the gun was pretty cool.  I too like other types of controllers as they make the games lots of fun. 

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator

I loved playing this game when I was younger, so when I found an arcade that had it locally, the first thing I did was go straight to it to just play it. I always enjoyed the game.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

That is cool Josh. Did you just recently find the arcade that had Duck Hunt?  I think that playing it at an arcade would be even better than playing it at home. 

Joshua Farrell

58 posts Administrator
    Quoting Taffyapple, posted May 18, 2019

That is cool Josh. Did you just recently find the arcade that had Duck Hunt?  I think that playing it at an arcade would be even better than playing it at home. 

I found one nearby, but it is not close enough to make it worth going to often enough to enjoy playing.

Shole

60 posts Member

I read about it a while ago about how the gun used to not work, it all depended on when you press the button or something not where you aim lol. 

Taffyapple

100 posts Member
    Quoting Shole, posted May 27, 2019

I read about it a while ago about how the gun used to not work, it all depended on when you press the button or something not where you aim lol. 

The gun never worked for me Shole. It was ridiculous.  Never worked for my sisters either.  

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register