Dualshock 4 Playstation

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

What do you guys think about the PlayStation 4 controller? Do you prefer it to the Xbox One controller?

Replies (7)

Rey

166 posts Member

I prefer the PS4 controllers way better. Easier to navigate and all that 

Grungie

60 posts Member

They're both really comfortable controllers. I will say that I applaud Microsoft for fixing the D-Pad on the XBONE controller, because the 360 had one of the worst D-Pads ever.

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

Don't prefer anything, both controllers are very good.

htb24

9 posts Member

I prefer the dualshock 4 to the xbox one controller very much so. I have owned every microsoft and sony console so far so I've used all the controllers and sony do seem to make betters ones. Saying that though microsoft definitely has a better controller-less feature with the kinect than the sony version. 

Lukecetion

28 posts Member

I'd say I prefer the Xbox One's controller despite not owning a Xbox One. The reason being that it fits better in my hands and the analog stick layout seems more... Natural to me. That being said, the weight of the Xbox One controller leaves something to be desired.

MomoStarr16

10 posts Member

They are both amazing but as you know playstation controller seems the orignal creator of an analog one. They are mostly consistent of their products rather than other product that just copy and upgrades other work.

Shole

60 posts Member

It is epic, the only thing I hate about Ps4 when it comes to controllers is that you can't use other controllers than the official ones that are quite expensive for me.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register