Driving games Pc

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

My nephew loves driving games but does not have any system.  But they do have a PC he plays on.  What are some good driving games he could try out?

Replies (6)

Kita

66 posts Moderator

There are a lot of races available in GTA V. Also, Need for Speed is just a classic for anyone who wants to play a driving game. Not sure if he loves trucks and simulators but if so - Euro Truck Simulator 2. Is he looking for more racing or driving element?

Shole

60 posts Member

Need for speed was great, but I prefer 18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to The Metal, the most calming game I ever played!

Taffyapple

100 posts Member
    Quoting Shole, posted May 27, 2019

Need for speed was great, but I prefer 18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to The Metal, the most calming game I ever played!

Hey Shole.  Never heard of that game before. I will have to recommend it to him.  He loves any kind of racing game, so he should love that. 

Shole

60 posts Member
    Quoting Taffyapple, posted May 30, 2019

Hey Shole.  Never heard of that game before. I will have to recommend it to him.  He loves any kind of racing game, so he should love that. 

Go get Need for speed as it is a challenging game, you get upgrades n such after winning races, plus it has a cool story.

SWARTHOS

8 posts Member

For a good mix of arcade/simulation I recommend Forza 7.  It has some good simulation style attributes but isn't too strict.  It also doesn't feel too arcade like making it challenging enough yet forgiving... Works great with game pad or wheel.  very satisfying imo.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I'd recommend two video games. GTA V has action-packed "online car races" with stunning scenery. My second recommendation would be the Forza series if you're looking for something a bit more child-friendly. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register