Do you listen to music when you are working? Sports And Entertainment

Claraviolet

107 posts Member

Honestly, my answer is no. Even if I play music, while working, when I am really concentrating on the work, I don't really pay any attention to the song. So, it's like I don't mind ether way of playing music while working.

I do like listening to music often but sometimes, everything else would fade if you concentrate on something. So, anybody else knows this feeling here? If so, is there any other instance where you couldn't listen to music, even if it's still playing?

Replies (12)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

If I'm working on my website then maybe after a few hours I will just so I'm not completely fixed on one thing.

TheJason

142 posts Member

No, not really.  My work is web development and I prefer quiet. However, I do like music when working out.

T Dog

120 posts Member

If I'm working on personal projects no. If I'm doing something at work yes. However my phone rings a lot at work and that messes it up lol. Sometimes I listen to talk radio. 

Lidlie

27 posts Member

No, because my work is a transcriptionist. I mostly listen during break or when I am not doing anything. Just to feel relax and to release the stress.

RoseKaizer

30 posts Member

Honestly when I'm working I love listening to music, everyday I don't forget to handle my headset when I go to work because of music..

bienn05

11 posts Member

Yes, whenever I get stressed at work. I usually play music at my office. It is a great way to change mood. 

RhealaineS

5 posts Member

No. Listening to music distracts me from working. Whenever I listen to song, I can't help but to sing. And that lessens my concentration. I listen to music while playing games.

Inem

20 posts Member

Yes I do especially when I'm really bored with the job,there are some tasks that are monotonous in nature and we just need something to spice it on.

tusziget

60 posts Member

I like listening to music, because it can be very relaxing and this way time passes by faster.Even if I have to focus on my work, it is a pleasant feeling hearing the music in the background.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

If I have easy things to do, then I will listen to music.  But when I am working on a research article, I do not listen to music as I want my full concentration on the article. 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register