Do you go to many concerts? Sports And Entertainment

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

Do you go to many concerts?  I love going to them with my husband. I have been to several over the years.  Right now we are hooked on getting floor seats as this offers a great view of the musicians playing.  What do you think about concerts?  Do you like them? 

Replies (3)

Lammchen

28 posts Member

I have been to ONE concert! I hate crowds and of course a concert is crowded but the one we went to was an outside arena. It was the Rolling Stones Steel Wheels concert and Living Colour opened up for them. I was excited to hear both groups but was dismayed by the booing from the onset for Living Colour. Of course the Stones were amazing to watch on stage even though it was quite a distance to view and back then there weren't a ton of tv screens to watch every few feet so we suffered through it.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I have never been to a concert. I hate crowds, busy places & loud noises. It's just too many different things going on around me - and I have somewhat of a sensory overload. I'm uncertain how long it will take before this industry returns to normal with COVID-19.

Alexander

101 posts Member

I have never been to a concert. I hate crowds, busy places & loud noises. It's just too many different things going on around me - and I have sensory issues, with Autism. I'm uncertain how long it will take before this industry returns to normal with COVID-19.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register