Cinema Food Sports And Entertainment

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

What do you guys tend to get at the cinema in terms of food? Do you buy from the actual cinema or bring food in?

Replies (21)

T Dog

120 posts Member

You're supposed to eat before the movie. Luckily me and my date are both into fitness so we don't snack either. 

Lidlie

27 posts Member
    Quoting xXInfectedXx, posted Jan 24, 2018

No, I never buy food at the cinema. It's overpriced and they obviously make a huge amount of profit. It's cheaper at a local store.

I also never buy foods from the cinema mostly because of the high price. I always buy foods from the supermarket.

juulicob

5 posts Member

I've stopped buying snacks at the cinema for the same reason as previously mentioned. It's way overpriced and although it's tempting, because that buttered popcorn sure smells good, I believe we should be allowed to bring our own food. Whether the employees notice or not, I think it's a ridiculous policy. Movie tickets are expensive enough (in most theatres). However, these days some theatres offer a menu with real food freshly cooked. If it's a special occasion I order from the menu and enjoy dinner during the movie. It's fun but still overpriced! 

azkielt

5 posts Member

Only  popcorn and some light soda, it depends on the type of film that is, when I saw Infinity Wars I did not buy anything because I did not want to miss a second of the plot. But when it's a more "relaxed" movie if I buy some food at the cinema.

RhealaineS

5 posts Member
    It was quite weird but instead of eating popcorn or crackers, I eat gummy bears in the cinema. I hate it when there's a cracking sound from eating crackers. I prefer gummy bears and other candies like sour belt. Yummy!

zgecolea1797

5 posts Member

I like french fries and popcorn for my movie. That is my usual food when I watched movies in cinemas. I buy food in the cinema's stalls. Popcorn in cinemas are so good but it is much expensive than the normal ones. It is great that some cinemas offer a package of the ticket, drink, and a bucket of popcorn. 

Inem

20 posts Member

I can only get some drinks for myself and maybe popcorn for my female friends outside that I'm not buying any other things. I prefer it that way. 

tusziget

60 posts Member

Actually, I do lot like eating at the cinema.However, many people are buying pop corns and eating it while watching the movie.

Taffyapple

100 posts Member

My husband and I get a large popcorn to share and then two drinks.  We can get into a movie and get the snacks for $20 total at our local theater.  

tdbnz

8 posts Member

I Take my own Food / Drink I rather save money then let the cinema's win  Although at times I do  buy stuff to support the cinema 

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register