Cinema Food Sports And Entertainment

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

What do you guys tend to get at the cinema in terms of food? Do you buy from the actual cinema or bring food in?

Replies (21)

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

Both. I buy a meal box in the cinema for £4, which includes a drink, popcorn and chocolate bar, I will also take in extra drink and food.

Jordan

157 posts Member

In the US, everything in the theatre is over priced. I end up spending about $25 on just a large popcorn and drink. I am now a person who sneaks things in.

aerodynamik

104 posts Member

Popcorn and chips mainly.

Claraviolet

107 posts Member

I don't really like carrying food to a theater. 

So, I would probably purchase a coke and chips.

KetaKoala

16 posts Member

I get buttered popcorn. Nothing else. I also never get a drink. My brain seems to have this function in conjunction with my bladder where whenever I go to see a movie I have to use the bathroom during the movie.

peachpurple

3 posts Member

I usually sneak in outside food which is not allowed. I bought small packets of tidbits such as chips, prawn crackers and plain water in my own water bottle. They do check bags brought in but if you could wrap up your food among clothes or towel, they do not bother to rummage them. Cinema food are expensive, cost 5x more than the store bought retail price. Not worth it.

TheJason

142 posts Member

I just get a popcorn and cola  - but isn't a big deal cause I don't visit that much. 

Teg

48 posts Member

I have never taken my own food to the cinema before. For starters, if you do that here and you get caught, you get banned from the theater. Typically, our usual purchase consists of a large popcorn, two large drinks, and snowcaps (that candy is delicious!). My husband and I usually share everything apart from the drinks.

Grungie

60 posts Member

I get a large popcorn and a drink.

xXInfectedXx

173 posts Member

No, I never buy food at the cinema. It's overpriced and they obviously make a huge amount of profit. It's cheaper at a local store.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register