Christmas Contest News And Annoucements

DarthHazard

394 posts Hive Gamurs Staff

HO HO HO! Welcome to the Hive Gamurs Christmas Contest

It's that time of the year again and boy are we excited. We are holding a special Christmas Contest this year with some prizes available to be won by you guys. Best of luck to everyone and I hope you guys enjoy the contest. If you have any problems or feedback regarding the contest or our Christmas preparations, please feel free to share it with us . The contest will end on the 25th of December (12PM GMT) and winners will be contacted by the 28th.

Prizes

• $10/£10 Steam, PlayStation or Xbox Giftcard
  • £5 Amazon Voucher (UK Only)
  • $5-20 PayPal (Amount will be chosen by a random number generator)
  • Elite Gamurs Membership (1 Year) x 2
  • Lifetime Elite Gamurs Membership

How Can I Win?

This thread will contain all the different ways that you can enter the contest and win the prizes mentioned above. We will be using a ticket system. Each task that you complete will get you a different amount of tickets. Each ticket is an entry to the contest, the more tickets you have will mean the higher chance of you winning a prize from the contest.

Can I Choose Which Prize I Want?

Unfortunately, no. The winner will automatically be picked for each prize, from top to bottom (so a winner will be picked for the gaming platform giftcard then the Amazon and so on). If you win a prize then you will be taken out for any further prizes to ensure that we have a wide range of winners

Tasks

Highest Posting Member Between the 1st of December & 25th of December - 50 Tickets (to the winner), 25 Tickets (to second place) *if you wish to take part you need to post here that you are attempting this so we can record your initial post count

Short Story Contest - 50 Tickets (to the winner) [https://www.hivegamurs.net/forum/gamur-lounge/180]

Refer one member and have them post 10 times - 10 Tickets (One Time) *the user needs to post here that they were referred by you

Christmas Caption Contest - 10 Tickets (to the winner) [https://www.hivegamurs.net/forum/gamur-lounge/179]

Retweet the following Tweet - 10 Tickets [https://twitter.com/HiveGamurs/status/936283982181863429]

Share the following Facebook Post - 10 Tickets [https://www.facebook.com/HiveGamurs/posts/2066472180248086]

Best Christmas Themed Thread - 5 Tickets

Best Christmas Themed Avatar - 5 Tickets

Like our Facebook page - 1 Ticket

Follow our Twitter page - 1 Ticket

Replies (20)

PowerGirl25

2 posts Member

I'm in for the posting contest

Claraviolet

107 posts Member

Uh.....instead of avatar, may be you should have gone for the signature. It's quite big after all

DarthHazard

Quoting Claraviolet, posted Dec 04, 2017

Uh.....instead of avatar, may be you should have gone for the signature. It's quite big after all

I'm sure everyone will be able to showcase some Christmas goodness in their avatars. Plus we don't have signatures just yet

Thanks PowerGirl, you're in !

erik

48 posts Member

check mine  btw lik fb page share on wall also retweet did all task

DarthHazard

Quoting erik, posted Dec 07, 2017

check mine  btw lik fb page share on wall also retweet did all task

Don't worry, you mentioned it earlier and I did see

Empire

216 posts Member
    Quoting Claraviolet, posted Dec 04, 2017

Mine is the winner it's plain 

queenzelda

82 posts Member

Might as well be in for the posting contest. ^^;

DarthHazard

Quoting queenzelda, posted Dec 12, 2017

Might as well be in for the posting contest. ^^;

Awesome. Your starting post is 23

DarthHazard

The site is back online after a few days of downtime. We had a few issues and new features to bring online before the new year. Because of the downtime, the contest has been extended by a few weeks to allow everyone a good chance to enter and win some great prizes. 

Sir Twisted

249 posts Member

Thank you for keeping us up to date @DarthHazard, I may potentially get in on this.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register