Android Emualtors on PC Pc

Nova

9 posts Member

I have enough RAM to manage the emulators of various types on my asus machine. I have however not selected any specific emulator for android becuase I have limited gaming options. So not sure which game works well in which emulator. 

Which android emulator you use for PC?

Replies (3)

Lammchen

28 posts Member

I use BlueStacks and have had it for a few years now. Sometimes the updates give me issues and I have to make a change to my Windows Settings but that hasn't happened in probably the last 4 updates so I think they're (Bluestacks) is getting more savvy with how they do their updates now.

One thing I love about using BlueStacks is even though it loads somewhat slowly on my laptop, I can keep it open all day long and it won't lag any other software I run with the exception of Corel Draw/ Corel Photopaint. 

I'm at home most of the time so using the emulator works best for me and I don't have to eat up my phone's battery playing the games I love.

Alexander

101 posts Member
    • 1. LDPlayer.
    • 2. Android Studio's emulator.
    • 3. ARChon.

Well, I'm not sure if you are still looking for one. Although, I've listed my top three suggestions for android emulators for your computer. I hope this helps.

jeremy

4 posts Member

I use gameloop and bluestacks both of em are nice to play on pc. I play pubg mobile crafting and building and other apk mod games on pc. It's fun to play android games on pc.

Play android games

apkgameapps.com

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register