Albion Online soo Free to Play Pc

Shole

60 posts Member

So Albion Online is switching to free to play! I am a huge fan of the concept but I always heard to wait before buying it as they didn't fix a lot of bugs, but now that it is free to play I will buy it for sure.

It is a MMORPG with player driven economy and player owned territory as far as I know, I don't remember if there was a housing system I just know it has regions that are controlled by clans or guilds. I am looking forward to try it out, it might be better than World of Warcraft at this point.

Replies (4)

KAMI

37 posts Administrator

I picked up Albion Online a few days before it officially released. Regretted the purchase ever since as it was buggy, sort-of pay to win and only intended for people who will dedicate much of their time to the game. From my experience, it definitely isn't a game which you can play casually.

Not a big fan of WOW either, but compared to Albion Online, WOW is still a masterpiece.

Shole

60 posts Member
    Quoting KAMI, posted Apr 12, 2019

I picked up Albion Online a few days before it officially released. Regretted the purchase ever since as it was buggy, sort-of pay to win and only intended for people who will dedicate much of their time to the game. From my experience, it definitely isn't a game which you can play casually.

Not a big fan of WOW either, but compared to Albion Online, WOW is still a masterpiece.

Well true the premium gives you a bonus and stuff but it's a game that you need to grind, I am casually playing it and it's really not even close as fun as wow is :S

How tho did you make the mistake of buying it?

KAMI

37 posts Administrator
    Quoting Shole, posted Jun 01, 2019

Well true the premium gives you a bonus and stuff but it's a game that you need to grind, I am casually playing it and it's really not even close as fun as wow is :S

How tho did you make the mistake of buying it?

How? Well, I saw it and the progression system reminded me of RuneScape. As a longtime player of RuneScape, it enticed me and I bought it.

Shole

60 posts Member
    Quoting KAMI, posted Jun 04, 2019

How? Well, I saw it and the progression system reminded me of RuneScape. As a longtime player of RuneScape, it enticed me and I bought it.

Lol, my bad I thought you bought it before it was free a few days. Yeah  I mean runscape is way different, Albion is just a lot of grinding and kinda boring to be honest.

You must be logged in to participate in the forum - Login | Register