Upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II Patch Details Revealed
Posted Feb 12, 2018 by DarthHazard
Patch details for the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II Patch has finally been revealed with a brand new mode arriving alongside various different bug fixes.
On a post at the Battlefront forums, Mat Everett (or Sledgehammer80 as he is known on the forums) shared details of what is to come. The biggest addition with this patch will be the inclusion of the brand new (and previously announced) Jetpack Cargo mode. The patch will also include various different balance tweaks and bug fixes.
What is patch 1.2 going to fix and bring to the table?
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more...
Also confirmed was that various different issues that are known to the development team will not be fixed this update. "The team is very much working to address them, and we hope to bring that list to zero items in the near future". A much more detailed set of patch notes will be revealed when the patch goes live on all platforms. An exact date for the patch was also not revealed since the patch is "currently in testing and headed for certification".
Are you looking forward to the brand new Jetpack Cargo mode?